WWE News and Rumors 1/5/17
WWE News and Rumors for January 5, 2017
- DDP and Rick Rude have been announced as the first inductees to the 2017 WWE Hall of Fame.
- A fan known as “Tie Dye Guy” dressed as Hulk Hogan was forced to change seats as he was causing a disturbance for the live programming. Hulk apologized for it happening.
- Paige was backstage at RAW but obviously didn’t appear on the program. The purpose was to check in with medical concerning her injuries. Boyfriend Alberto Del Rio was with her but did not enter the building.
- Wrestlemania 34 will take place at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is the same location as Wrestlemania 30.
- The current “plan” for Bayley is for her to get a big win against Charlotte for the Women’s Championship in an attempt to recreate “The Yes Movement” from Wrestlemania 30 with Daniel Bryan.
- Ryback has released a self help book available on Amazon and Kindle titled “Wake Up: It’s Feeding Time”.
- Former WWE Announcer Todd Grisham will now be working for UFC.
- All charges against Jimmy Snuka have been dropped as the judge dismissed the case.
- The storyline with Cedric Alexander, Alicia Fox and Noam Dar happened for the sole purpose of Vince McMahon wanting to hear Noam say “Fox” in a Scottish Accent.
Compare These New Unique Shirts of The Tag Team Champions 1993 Royal Rumble Match -featuring Yokozuna