WWE News Today 4/14/17
WWE News and Rumors April 14, 2017
- In an interview with Wrestling INC, Kurt Angle spoke of WWE now being PG as a positive, his possibility of wrestling again and if he has taken a physical yet. Kurt was asked by Raj Giri about the #AngleStrong App, a tool for providing support and maintaining sobriety after rehab. Listen to the interview – http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0412/625218/kurt-angle-on-if-he-has-taken-the-wwe-physical/
- John Cena has been featured in 2 new commercials for Crocs. Drew Barrymore, YOONA and Henry Lau are also in this commercial.
- Paige and Alberto Del Rio claimed to have purchased a new home.
- Both the Boston Logan Airport and the TSA have issued apologies to Lana of her experience at that airport. She described the incident as being violated.
- WWE.COM has revealed that Renee Young and Dean Ambrose were indeed married and we now know it happened on Sunday.
- Congratulations to expecting father Apollo Crew.
- David Otunga’s Raw debut will be delayed for 6 months due to filming the first new WWE Studios franchise of action films.
- WWE.COM has announced Roman Reigns injuries sustained in an attack by Braun Strowman Monday night. Cracked Ribs, internal injuries and a separated shoulder. Roman Reigns is set to work live events for WWE this weekend.
Wrestling and Politics: Glenn Jacobs (aka Kane) for Mayor Campaign Bets Being Taken For If WWE Will #FireJBL